Divorce advice: Viewing divorce as family reorganization
This healthy approach to divorce is wholeheartedly embraced by Dorman Mediation.
10 Crucial Principles for Divorcing Couples to Understand
- A happy family in two houses is better than a miserable family in one house.
- A divorce terminates a marriage, but a divorce does not terminate a family.
- Conflict damages children.
- A divorce is not to be started lightly – it impacts multiple generations.
- All divorces cause losses.
- We all experience a predictable pattern of emotions in response to losses.
- You choose to start a divorce to make your life better.
- Revenge against the other party does not make your life better.
- Life’s challenges give us a choice – are we going to be bitter or better?
- Our best lessons in life come from adversity – what are you going to learn?
Contact Dorman Mediation today for a free one-hour information session concerning divorce process options. We’ll be happy to answer your questions.